Welcome To Prestigious
Where You Can Learn Everything You Need To Know About Buying A Home
... Absolutely FREE!
Good decisions are based upon good information. Buying a home is, perhaps, the single largest financial and emotional decision of a lifetime. Below are FREE instructional reports designed to help you avoid the pitfalls and guide you through the important, home buying process successfully.
Home Buying 101 - The Curriculum
FREE Educational, Home Buyer Reports & Resources
- The Correct Way To Shop For A Home
Thirteen Fundamental Steps To A Successful Home Purchase
- The HOME BUYER's Guide - 32 page printable PDF manual
A chronological overview of the home buying process from start to finish
- Always Compare Apples To Apples
Learn How Astute Home Buyers Compare Homes To Discover The "True Price"
- SEARCH FOR HOMES FOR SALE
Use this simple search mechanism to find information about single family, condominium, co-op or multi-family homes in Westchester County, Putnam County, Dutchess County, Rockland County and Orange County, NY.
- Convenient Listing E-Mail Service
Have a link to ALL the homes for sale in The Rivertowns e-mailed directly to you
- Eight Smart Questions To Ask Every Home Seller
Innocent Sounding Questions Every Home Seller Hopes You Don't Ask
- How To Make A Successful Offer To Purchase
How To Make An Offer That's Sure To Get Accepted
- LOW OFFERS - A Strategy For Success
The Correct Way To Submit A Low Offer That A Homeowner Might Be Willing To Accept
- The New York State Sellers Property Condition Disclosure Law
Know Your Rights & The Seller's Obligation Under This New York State Law
- Buyer Closing Costs
A Sizable Amount Of Money That Needs To Be Included In Your Budget
- Residential Mortgage Strategies
The Right Mortgage Can Save You As Much Money As The Right Purchase Price
- Congratulations! Your Offer Has Been Accepted
The Sequence Of Events AFTER Your Offer Has Been Accepted
- The Closing Date. Does It Really Make A Difference?
If Cash Flow Is An Issue, A Couple Of Days Can Make A Very Big Difference
- The Final Walk-Through Inspection
Is It A Mere Formality Or An Important Step In The Home Buying Process?
- The Title Search & Title Insurance
What Is It And What Or Who Is Covered?
- Uncle Sam Wants YOU To Buy A Home!
The Federal Government Is Offering Rewards To Americans For Buying A Home
- Your Home - A Giant Municipal Bond With A Roof
You Can Sell Your Home At A Profit And Not Pay A Dime In Taxes.
- A History Of American Home Financing
A Chronology Of Federal Public Policy That Has Shaped
The Way Homes Are Financed In The United States Today
- Helping Children Cope With The Stress Of Moving
Moving Is One Of The Most Stressful Experiences Of A Lifetime
Don't Assume That Your Children Will Automatically Adjust
- RENT TO OWN - An Overview Of Another Way To Purchase A Home
Rent-To-Own Is a creative way to purchase a home by using a lease with an option to buy.
- Is NOW The Right Time To Buy?
When Is The Best Time To Buy A Home?
- Important Real Estate Terminology You Need To Know
A Comprehensive Eighteen Page Consumer Glossary From The Federal Trade Commission (PDF)
- Architectural Home Styles & Shapes
A basic primer of the different styles & shapes of residential architecture
- About Our Communities
If You Are Considering Living In The Rivertowns, This Is A "Must Read"
- About Our Schools
Links To Information About The Rivertown School Districts
| Click Here To |
Contact Bill Boeckelman
|- - - - - - - - - - - - - -|| Click Here To |
Return To Home Page
© Copyright 2007 Bill Boeckelman Publications